HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OUTLOOK APP ON IPHONE DEVICES
1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store and download the Microsoft Outlook app.
2. Open the app after it is installed. Tap "Get Started."
3. Choose whether or not you would like Outlook to send you notifications. If you want to receive notifications, a pop-up will appear saying
"Outlook would like to send you notifications." Tap "OK."
4. When prompted to add an email account, tap "Add Account."
5. Select "Office 365" as the account type.
7. Enter your email password, and if prompted, complete any additional authentication steps, such as two-step verification.
8. You may have the option to add another account. If you want to add another account, tap "Add Account," otherwise, tap "Maybe Later" to proceed.
9. Outlook may provide some introductory screens with helpful information; you can read them or skip them.
10. Your Office 365 Inbox will then be displayed in the Outlook app.