How to setup Outlook on your Android devices
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OUTLOOK APP ON ANDROID DEVICES
- On your mobile device, go to the Google Play Store and install the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open the app after it is installed
- Tap “GET STARTED”
- Enter your “firstname.lastname@example.org” email address and then tap “Sign in”
(NO PASSWORD IS REQUIRED AT THIS POINT)
- When prompted to choose an account type, tap “Office 365”
- Enter your “email@example.com” email address and tap “CONTINUE”
- If the WebLogin screen displays, enter your email address and password again and tap “Login.” Two-step authentication may also be required.
- You have the option to add another account. Tap “Maybe Later” to proceed to your Office 365 email in Outlook.
- A few screens of help text are presented, which you can read or skip. Your Office 365 Inbox then displays.
How to setup Outlook on your iOS devices
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OUTLOOK APP ON IPHONE DEVICES On your mobile device, go to the App Store and download the Microsoft Outlook app. Open the app after it is installed Tap “GET STARTED” Choose whether or not you would like ...
USB storage devices best practice
USB storage devices should only be used as a tool to bring files back and forth from one computer to another. Opening the files and work on your USB storage devices can cause corruption to the devices and your files. Best practice, the files should ...
How to AutoSave Log-In Info for WIFI on your Phone (IOS & Android)
How to AutoSave Log-In for WIFI on IOS (Images Included) 1. First make sure you have the latest IOS installed on your IPhone 2. Click on settings on your IPhone and then scroll down to “Passwords & Accounts 3. Click on “Websites and App Passwords” ...